Veneers – Woodbridge Township, NJ
The Most Comprehensive Smile Makeover You Deserve
Most people are not born with Hollywood-worthy pearly whites. After years of chewing, eating, and using your teeth every day, you’ll likely notice some wear and tear. While this may be natural for your smile, it doesn’t mean you have to struggle with dental flaws for the rest of your life. For this reason, our team at White Oak Dental & Orthodontics provides veneers in Woodbridge to help enhance your teeth and achieve the dream smile you’ve always wanted. Read along or give us a call today if you wish to schedule a consultation!
Why Choose White Oak Dental & Orthodontics for Veneers?
- Personalized & Effective Cosmetic Solutions For Each Patient
- Advanced Dental Technology For Long-Lasting Results
- Professional, Experienced, & Dedicated Dental Staff
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are wafer-thin porcelain shells that can completely and effectively redesign the appearance of one or multiple pearly whites. These layers are custom-crafted to fit seamlessly over the front surface of your affected teeth, altering their size, shape, and color to match your desired results. As one of the most comprehensive methods for enhancing your smile, veneers can address several dental imperfections simultaneously, including:
- Stubborn stains or discoloration
- Chipped, cracked, or damaged teeth
- Teeth that are small or misshapen
- Mildly misaligned or crooked teeth
- Gaps between your teeth
The Process of Getting Veneers
The first step of the veneer process is to schedule an initial consultation with our team. We’ll assess your dental situation, address any developing issues we may detect, and discuss if veneers are a good option for improving your pearly whites. Once any problems have been resolved, we can then remove a small portion of your enamel to prepare your smile for the porcelain shells. This will allow the veneers to blend flawlessly with the rest of your natural teeth. We’ll then take impressions, send them to a dental lab for fabrication, and bond temporary veneers to protect your exposed pearly whites.
You’ll likely wear these for about two weeks as you wait for your permanent ones to be completed. Once they are, you’ll be called back to our office so that we can bond them in place. We’ll double-check that your bite looks and feels comfortable, ensuring that you’re satisfied with your results. Then, you’ll be able to head out and fully enjoy your new and improved smile!
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers are one of the most effective, all-inclusive, and popular cosmetic dental treatments out there! Here are several benefits you can expect to appreciate from this procedure:
- A relatively quick and straightforward process
- They look and feel like your natural teeth
- A simple and efficient method for enhancing pearly whites
- They can treat enamel erosion in certain cases
- They provide a virtually permanent whitening solution
- Results can last 15 years or more with proper care