All-on-6 – Woodbridge Township, NJ
Restore the Function & Feel of Your Complete Smile in a Day
Are you missing an entire arch of teeth, but don’t want to have to wait six or more months to have your prosthetic attached to your dental implants in Woodbridge Township? You may be able to benefit from convenient and streamlined All-on-6 implant dentures! This treatment allows our team to place six dental implants throughout your arch to anchor a complete denture right away, so you won’t have to wait to enjoy your new and functional smile. Call our office today to schedule a consultation and learn whether All-on-6 is right for you.
Why Choose White Oak Dental & Orthodontics for All-on-6?
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implant Treatment
- Great for Patients Who Have Jawbone Deterioration
- New, Modern, State-of-the-Art Facility
How Do All-on-6 Implants Work?
All-on-6 in Woodbridge Township is ideal for patients who have sustained tooth loss for long enough that it has led to jawbone deterioration, requiring them to need a bone graft in order to undergo traditional dental implant treatment. With All-on-6, our team will strategically plan to place six dental implants in the densest, most supportive parts of the jawbone for maximum support. In many cases, this approach can eliminate the need for a patient to get a bone graft, saving them months of healing and an additional procedure cost.
The implants will be secured at a 45-degree angle across the arch to maximize jawbone support. Once they’re in place, our team can secure a complete denture into the implants to restore your smile—oftentimes within the same day as the implant placement.
Am I a Candidate for All-on-6?
Most adults who are missing an entire arch of teeth will be good candidates for All-on-6, even those who may not immediately qualify for traditional implant dentures due to jawbone deterioration that requires them to receive a bone graft. This is because All-on-6 is planned specifically to harness the existing strength and power of your jawbone strategically.
Some traits that make you a good candidate for this treatment include:
- A commitment to maintaining good oral health.
- No underlying, untreated medical conditions that impact your immune system.
- Ability to stop bad habits like smoking and chewing tobacco.
The Benefits of All-on-6 Implants
There are countless benefits that you’ll be able to enjoy when you invest in All-on-6 implant dentures in Avenel, including the following:
- A streamlined treatment that allows you to enjoy all of the advantages offered by dental implants, even if you don’t have a dense enough jawbone to undergo traditional implant placement surgery.
- Improved bite force by up to 80%, allowing you to have a more varied and nutritious diet.
- Teeth that look and feel completely natural.
- Minimized need for invasive and costly preparatory treatments like bone grafting.
- The possibility of having your smile restored the same day your implants are placed.
All-on-6 vs. Traditional Implant Dentures
The primary difference between All-on-6 and traditional implant dentures is that All-on-6 is designed to harness the existing bone strength within the jaw. This means that our dentists customize your implant placement procedure to meet your unique needs, minimizing the requirement of preparatory treatments like bone grafts. Another main distinguishing factor is that All-on-6 oftentimes allows our team to attach a customized full denture the same day as your surgery, whereas traditional dental implants require you to wait six to eight months before your prosthetic can be secured to your mouth.